- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
A sacred land of myths and mysteries inhabited by the ever smiling people. TIBET has not only exerted magnetic spull upon travelers for centuries but also spies, missionaries, scholars, geographers, mystics, soldiers and cranks, etc. Yet, few intrepid, serious and determined have been able to make it.
Extremely remote and isolated by the most formidable Himalayas ranges, - a fascinating world of timeless splendor, unique tradition and breathtaking scenery awaits all travelers to the roof of the world.
We, The Great Nepal Travels, specialist in TIBET make so adventurous journey to the World of Shangrila - ‘TIBET’, so easy and much affordable through its various fascinating tour packages even to ‘Mt. KAILASH & MANSAROVAR LAKE’ – a holy Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage. So why not you also make your dream come true with us.
Just join any of our following Tibet Fixed Departure Tours; you will have an unforgettable time with us.
Day 01 –Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m):
Fly (1hr.) to Lhasa crossing over the highest Himalayan ranges of the world. Transfer and check-in to your hotel. Rest for climate adaptation.
Day 02, 03 – In Lhasa:
Two full day sight-seeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAR, POTALA PALACE, DREPUNG & SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04– Lhasa - Xigatze(3,900m): 280 km
Scenic drive to XIGATSE, to the west of Lhasa through the northern road. The drive is scenic as the road drives along the valley made by BRAHMAPUTRA RIVER (YARLUNG TSANGPO). Overnight at hotel.
Day 05- Xigatze – Gyantse(3,950m): 90 km
Morning sight seeing to the PANCHEN LAMA’S TASHILHUMPU MONASTERY, Drive to GYANTSE and visit to the KUMBUM STUPA & PHALKHOR MONASTERY. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06- Gyantse - Tsedang(3,400m):29 km
Full day picturesque drive crossing over KAROLA (5,010m), KAMBALA (4,794 m), and colorful YAMDROK LAKE. Continue drive along the Tibetan lifeline river BRAMHA PUTRA (YARLUNG TSANGPO) on to TSEDANG. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07- Tsedang – Samye- Tsedang: 140 km
Early morning drive to put-in-point by the side of the BRAMH PUTRA RIVER and cross the river by a local made motor boat(1 hr.). Continue a short (30 min) drive by a truck to SAMYE MONASTERY explore SAMYE and drive back to TSEDANG. Late afternoon, visit YUMBULAKHANG & also THANDRUK MONASTERY (Time permitting). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08- Tseding – Kathmandu:
Early morning drive 2 hrs to airport for departure flight to Kathmandu or to your onward destination.
- Tibetan English speaking Guide
- Tibet Visa
- Tour permit
- Necessary Entrance Fees
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis
- All Breakfast during trip
- All Transport By Jeep/ Bus
- All sight seeing as per Itinerary
- Flight Ticket as per Itinerary
- Pick up and drop
- Lunch and dinner
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Nepal Re- entry Visa,
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Any extra cost involved on the road in case of landslide,Heavy snow falls,Strike and porter charge from Zhangmu and vice-versa
- 4 Days Tour to the Holy City – Lhasa (Fly in / Fly out)
- 5 Days Adventure Tour to the center of Tibet – Lhasa (Fly in / Fly out)
- 6 Days Special Tour to Tibet (Fly in /Fly out)
- 8 Days Shangrila Tour to Tibet (Fly in/ Fly out)
- 8 Days Overland adventure in Tibet with one way Trans Himalayan Breathtaking Flight (Drive in/ Fly out or vice versa)
- 11 Days Tibet Tour with Everest Base Camp (Fly in / Drive out)