- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Thamserku (6608 m / 21681 ft) is a mountain in the Himalaya of eastern Nepal. The mountain is connected by a ridge leading eastward to Kangtega. Thamserku is a prominent mountain to the southwest of Namche Bazaar and lies just north of Kusum Kangguru. A magnificient extreme expedition mountain.
For Royalty of Nepal Mountains, Click Here...
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu, move to Hotel.
Day 02: One and Half hour drive to Nagarkot. Accommodation in luxury tents for acclimatization.
Day 03: Early morning sunrise view of the mountains. Visit some highest points to observe kathmandu Valley and overnight at camp.
Day 04: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m). Trek to Phakding(2645m).
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 06: Rest and Acclimatization in Namche Bazar.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjung .
Day 08: Trek to Phunki Tenga(3,250m).
Day 09- 22: Climbing Period.
Day 23: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 24: Trek back to Khumjung.
Day 25: Trek back to Phakding.
Day 26: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 27: Fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
(For Service Includes & Excludes, Ask with us.)
- Everest Expedition - 58 Days & 61 Days
- Amadablam Expedition (6812m) 22349ft - 27 Days
- Kanchenjunga Expedition - 60 Days
- Makalu Expedition (8462m) 27765ft - 47 / 59 Days
- Thamserku Expedition - 27 Days
- Pumori Expedition - 30 Days
- Lhotse Expedition - 30 Days
- Shisapangma Expedition - 40 Days
- Cholatse Expedition (6440m) 21130ft - 22 Days
- Cho Oyu Expedition 8,201m. / 26,906ft. - 40 Days
- Hungchi Expedition - 38 Days
- Lobuche Expedition - 19 Days
- Royalty of Nepal Mountain Climbing