- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Pokhalde (5,806 m) was first climbed in 1953 via the Kongma La along its north ridge by the 1953 Everest Expedition team led by John Hunt. Pokhalde looks like a crenulated rocky ridge dominated by the vast bulk of Nuptse when seen from Nuptse. The mountain has a small hanging glacier, which is best reached along the ridge rising from the Kongma La, on its northern side. Although the summit is comparatively smaller than the rest, it provides a good viewpoint.Formerly called Mehra Peak or simply Mehra, this attractive mountain rises to the north of the Kongma La above the Khumbu glacier opposite Lobuje, and is one of several small summits, including Pokalde, that make up the long South-West Ridge of Nuptse, between the Khumbu and Nuptse Glaciers. Seen from Gorak Shep, the summit has a diamond shaped hanging glacier above a steeply inclined rock wall that makes up the mountain's North Face, which is in turn slashed by a diagonal ice ramp leading to the lower edge of the glacier. From the south the mountain is much more approachable. Seen from the lakes east of the Kongma La, a small, stepped glacier descends from the summit between long, rocky arms that make up the mountain's South and South-East Ridges. The margins of the glacier provide the normal route of ascent. As with Pokalde the views from the summit are spectacular, especially so because of the nearness of the massive south face of Nuptse. The views northwards towards Pumori and the Lho La are also outstanding.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. Trek from Lukla (2800m.) to Phakding (2652m.).
Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.).
Day 03: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization.
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thyangboche (3867m.).
Day 05: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4530m.).
Day 06: Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung (4730m.)
Day 07: Rest day at Chhukung for climbing preparation.
Day 08: Trek from Chhukung to Pokalde Base camp.
Day 09: Climb Pokalde Peak (5745m.) and return back to Pokalde Base Camp.
Day 10: Trek from Pokalde Base Camp to Khongma Tse Base Camp.
Day 11: Climb Khongma Tse Peak (5820m.) and return back to Khongma Tse Base
Day 12: Trek from Khongma Tse Base Camp to Pokalde Base Camp.
Day 13: Trek from Pokalde Base Camp to Chhukung.
Day 14: Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche (3985m.).
Day 15: Trek from Pangboche to Khumjung (3790m.).
Day 16: Trek from Khumjung to Phakding.
Day 17: Trek from Phakding to Lukla.
Day 18: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- All meals (B/L/D) & accommodation (Lodge/Tented camp) during the trekking & climbing period
- National park permit & peak climbing permit
- Climbing Equipments
- Domestic airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- English speaking climbing sherpa.
- Highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing & salary
- Staffs insurance
- Rescue Help
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Airport pick up & drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
- Cholatse Peak Climbing - 29 Days
- Chulu East / Chulu Centre Peak Climbing - 22 Days - 28 Days
- Chulu West Peak Climbing - 22 Days & 28 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Island Peak Climbing - 18 Days / 21 Days / 25 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 16 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Naya Khang Peak Climbing - 14 Days
- Pachharmo Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Ramdhung Peak Climbing - 24 Days
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing - 23 Days
- Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak Climbing - 22 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
- Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Kwandge Peak Climbing - 16 Days