- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
pisang peak climbing
Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at 4,380 meters (14,366ft) which is said to be the base camp of pisang peak. High Camp of pisang peak is set up at 5,400 meters (17,715ft).you will be climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge to reach High camp of Pisang Peak. Of course it is the peak and there will be snow at the high camp but more dence from the end of November to the end of March. The well defined ridge leads to the final snow slope which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Descent from the Pisang Peak is made on the same way. You will enjoy the spectacular location and the camping will be fantastic from Pisang Valley to Pisang Base Camp.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sight seeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Bahundada(1310).Overnight in Lodge.
Day 05: trek to Chamje(1430m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani(1860m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Chame(2670m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Pisang(3200m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Base Camp(4380m). Overnight in Tent.
Day 10: Acclimitization and climbing Practice. Overnight in Tent.
Day 11: Climb summit.
Day 12: Cleaning Base Camp. Proceed back to Manang.
Day 13: Trek to Thorong Phedi(4450m). Overnignt in Lodge.
Day 14: Thorong Pass(5416m) – Muktinath(3800m).
Day 15: Trek To Jomsom(2710m).
Day 16: Fly to Pokhara. Overnight in *** Hotel.
Day 17: Sight Seeing in Pokhara.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- All meals (B/L/D) & accommodation (Lodge/Tented camp) during the trekking & climbing period
- National park permit & peak climbing permit
- Climbing Equipments
- Domestic airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- English speaking climbing sherpa.
- Highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing & salary
- Staffs insurance
- Rescue Help
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Airport pick up & drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
Other Related Links:
- Cholatse Peak Climbing - 29 Days
- Chulu East / Chulu Centre Peak Climbing - 22 Days - 28 Days
- Chulu West Peak Climbing - 22 Days & 28 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Island Peak Climbing - 18 Days / 21 Days / 25 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 16 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Naya Khang Peak Climbing - 14 Days
- Pachharmo Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Ramdhung Peak Climbing - 24 Days
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing - 23 Days
- Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak Climbing - 22 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
- Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Kwandge Peak Climbing - 16 Days