- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Panch Pokhari Trekking
Experience 12 Days trekking to five holy lakes through untouched traditional villages in spectacular Himalayan landscapes. This trek to Panch Pokhari at the base of Jungal Himal offers pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure. This area, northeast of Kathmandu offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity. as you trek to a group of high altitude holy lakes, sacred to Buddhist and Hindu people.
Trekkers first travel by bus to Chautara, five hours northeast of Kathmandu towards the Tibetan border. We travel through a mixture of beautiful mountain scenery and the terraced fields and characteristic houses of rural villages from different ethnic groups.
On your first night. you will experience life in the village homes of Sherpa and Tamang people and your guide will give a short talk on trekking, altitude sickness and the highlights of the trek. These include the holy Five Lakes, the incredible Himalayan scenery and the life style of nomadic people unchanged by time. The unusual climatic and geographical mix make this area a naturalist's dream and a mecca for those who appreciate traditional cultures.
This trek starts from 1,400 m and goes up to 4,000m at Panch Pokhari, a seldom visited pilgrimage site where the Janaipurnima festival is held in August. Many Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimages visit this site each year. This is a very spectacular and spiritual trek.
The top of Panch Pokhari (4100m) offers an excellent view of Jugal Himal Range, Rolwaling Range, Gosainkund, Kanchenjunga and Makalu.
This trek can be done all year round except for the monsoon.
Starting from : Chautara (5 hours bus ride from Kathmandu)
Ending at : Melamchipul Bazar (4-5 hours bus ride to Kathmandu)
Highest access of the trek : Panch Pokhari 4100 meters
Culture : Newar, Braman, Chettri, Gurung
Mode of trekking tour : Camping only
Himalayan sights : Himalayan ranges of Gauri Shankar & Rolwalling etc.
Most Attraction of the trek : Off touristy trekking route and authentic Nepalese life style.
Itinerary of Panch Pokhari Trek in Detail
Day 01 : Kathmandu (1350m.)-Chautara (1200m)
Day 02 : Chautara-Phusre (2045m.)
Day 03 : Phurse-Kami kharka (2845m.)
Day 04 : Kami Kharka -Pauwa Bas (3000m)
Day 05 : Pauwa Bas-Hille Bhanjyang (3400m)
Day 06 : Hille Bhanjyang - Nasim Pati(3700m.)
Day 07 : Nasim Pati- Panchpokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
Day 08 : Panchpokhari- Nasimpati (3700m.)
Day 09 : Nasimpati-Dukang (2100m.)
Day 10 : Dukang - Dhap (1200 m):
Day 11 : Dhap - Melamchipul (800m):
Day 12 : Melamchipul Bazaar - drive to Kathmandu
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost