- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Naya Khang peak climbing
Nayakanga is situated in the Langtang Valley, Nayakhang is a shapely mountain that rises to the west of Ganjala pass. The Naya khanga peak is almost 30kilimeters away from Kathmandu Valley, Hence it is the nearest and can be reached by the bus up to Dhunche and then start trekking to Naya Khang Base Camp. Naya Khang (5,800 meters) is one of the less climbed trekking peaks and does not require technical experience. However, a good level of fitness will increase the climbers' chances of success. There will be a team of Climbing Sherpas to guide and assist the group as necessary and porters to manage the equipment and supplies.We climb this mountain, establishing a high camp, and then follow its north-west ridge to the summit. Great views of Jugal and Langtang Himals await us on the summit. This route offers little technical climbing, but involves some steep snow and ice slopes.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sight seeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive to SybruBesi. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Kynjing. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Naya Khang Base Camp. Overnight in Tent.
Day 08: Acclimatization and Climbing Practice. Overnight in Tent.
Day 09: Trek to Summit / Back to Base Camp Overnight in tent.
Day 10: Clearence
Day 11: Trek back to Kynjing Overnight in Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Lama Hotel. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 13: Trek to SybruBesi. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu.
- All meals (B/L/D) & accommodation (Lodge/Tented camp) during the trekking & climbing period
- National park permit & peak climbing permit
- Climbing Equipments
- Domestic airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- English speaking climbing sherpa.
- Highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing & salary
- Staffs insurance
- Rescue Help
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Airport pick up & drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
Other Related Links:
- Cholatse Peak Climbing - 29 Days
- Chulu East / Chulu Centre Peak Climbing - 22 Days - 28 Days
- Chulu West Peak Climbing - 22 Days & 28 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Island Peak Climbing - 18 Days / 21 Days / 25 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 16 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Naya Khang Peak Climbing - 14 Days
- Pachharmo Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Ramdhung Peak Climbing - 24 Days
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing - 23 Days
- Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak Climbing - 22 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
- Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Kwandge Peak Climbing - 16 Days