- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Nagarkot is a famous and most nearest place to see the mountain ranges and sunrise from Kathmandu. It is situated an altitude of 2300m and is located 28 km north east of Kathmandu. In fact if the weather is clears one can see Annapurna range too from Nagarkot. Other famous mountains that can be seen from Nagarkot are Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa and Gauri Shanker. Though Mt. Everest is far from Nagarkot, it can be viewed from the Nagarkot Tower. About the food and accomodation, nagarkot should be the best place among all. The hospitality from the local people, views, location, weather have been combinated such like god gifted.
Day 01: Kathmandu - Sundarijal - Chisapani (2150M) 5:30HRS
DRIVE FROM Kathmandu. TO SUNDARIJAL. TRAIL CLIMBS UP THROUGH MIXED FOREST TO CHISOPANI DANDA. In a clear day there are good views of mountain from east to west. there are good view of mountain and Kathmandu Valley.
Day 02: Chisapani - Nagarkot (2163M)5 to 7:30HRS
An interesting trail takes us to the hill retreat of Nagarkot, perched on a ridge 28 km east of Kathmandu. It commands sweeping views of the Himalayas. Five of the world's ten highest peaks, Everest, Lhotse, Choyu, Makalu and Manaslu are visible from here. Nagarkot is such a popular spot to watch sunrise and sunset.
Day 03: Nagarkot - Dhulikhel 6:00HRS The trail climbs up to the tower of Nagarkot.
From the tower there are excellent views of mountain including view of Mt Everest and Kahmandu valley. Trail descends through rhododendron forest and villages to Dhulikhel.
Day 04: Dhulikhel -Namobuddha- Kathmandu.
The trail passes many villages and terrace to reach to Namoboudha. In Namobuddha there are some interesting Tibetan monastery which is such an intresting among the tourists..
The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west the Langtang, Dorge lakpa, Gauri Shankar in the central and Mt. Everest in the east. On the way you can observe the historic and cultural town at Sankhu. Drive to Nala (30Km. north-east) of Kathmandu. Start your hiking from village. pass through the pine forests, terraces and the typical Newari ruines Villages.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Langtang Trek - 09 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - 12 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek - 15 Days
- Langtang Ganja La Pass Trekking - 14 Days
- Ganesh Himal Trekking - 21 Days
- Nagarkot Trekking
- Tamang Heritage Trail - 17 Days & 10 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang Trek - 14 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang & Gosainkunda Lake Trek- 17 Days