- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Mardi Himal is considered to be an ideal introduction to mountaineering in the high Himalaya, particularly if you have limited time available. No previous experience of high altitudes is necessary, as every precaution will be taken to ensure gradual and thorough acclimatization during the trek to the mountain.
Although Mardi Himal is the shortest and probably the easiest of our expeditions in Nepal, to maximize both your enjoyment and your chances of success, you need. A major benefit of Mardi Himal is the ability to climb it in a round trip of a little over 2 weeks. It therefore makes a visit to the Himalaya a real possibility for those who hitherto have not been able to find the time to join a longer expedition.
This peak is located in the east of the Modi Khola, across the valley from Hiunchuli. It is separated from Machhapuchhre ridge by a col. and usual route of ascent reaches this col (about 5,200m. /17,060 ft.) and reaches the summit via a route on its east flank. Although the mountain rises above the entrance to the Annapurna sanctuary it is not often visited. The trek reaches and then follows the Mardi Khola for 2 days before turning and climbing the ridge line for 3 more days before reaching base camp around 4,100 m. /13,451 ft.
The climb has problems with route finding and effort but little technical difficulty: the couloirs leading to the col on the East Face can present an avalanche danger with fresh snow. The climb begins by heading steeply towards the col on the connecting ridge between Mardi Himal and Machhapuchhre. High camp is usually placed just below the final steep (45 degrees) couloirs leading to the col (about 4,650 m. /15,256 ft.) From high camp, climb to the col and turn west, ascending steep snow slopes to the summit. Descend the same route.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfers to hotel.
Day 02 : Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure and sightseeing, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Drive to Phedi and then start trek to Pothana, overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Forest Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Bhaisi Kharka, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Climb to Mardi Himal High Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Summit Mardi Himal and back to Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek back to Forest Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Siding village, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Mardi Pul, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Hyanja and drive out to Pokhara, overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Dribe back to Kathmandu, overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 : Leisure day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 16 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
- All meals (B/L/D) & accommodation (Lodge/Tented camp) during the trekking & climbing period
- National park permit & peak climbing permit
- Climbing Equipments
- Domestic airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- English speaking climbing sherpa.
- Highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing & salary
- Staffs insurance
- Rescue Help
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Airport pick up & drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
- Cholatse Peak Climbing - 29 Days
- Chulu East / Chulu Centre Peak Climbing - 22 Days - 28 Days
- Chulu West Peak Climbing - 22 Days & 28 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Island Peak Climbing - 18 Days / 21 Days / 25 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 16 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Naya Khang Peak Climbing - 14 Days
- Pachharmo Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Ramdhung Peak Climbing - 24 Days
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing - 23 Days
- Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak Climbing - 22 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
- Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Kwandge Peak Climbing - 16 Days