- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Tilicho lake is situated at the highest altitude in the the World.
Annapurna, On the north side from Pokhara, Nepal's spectacular diversity appears at its finest the deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical forest to a high, dry landscape resembling with the Tibetan Plateau. This is the most popular trekking region ever in the world, attracting over 75% of all trekkers. It's also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views.
Two main trails follow river valleys in relatively easy ascents: up the Kali Gandaki to Jomosom and Muktinath, and up the Marsyangdi to Manang. By crossing a high but straightforward pass, the Thorung La, these trails can be joined into the classic Annapurna Circuit. As the land climbs, thatch-roofed mud-walled huts are replaced by flat-roofed stone houses, and people change from farmers to herders, Hindus to Buddhists. The Annapurna region dramatically reveals the highland/lowland cultural and geographic frontier running across Nepal. Mountain views are frequent and excellent, and if they don't equal the heart-of-the-mountains feeling of Khumbu, there's the Annapurna Sanctuary, a secluded high-altitude hollow ringed by huge peaks.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar and it takes about
Day 02: Trek from Beshishahar to Bahundanda (1305m.) and it takes about 6 hours.
Day 03: Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje (1410m.) which takes about 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Chamje (1410m. ) to Dharapani (1960m.) and it takes about 6 and half hours.
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2675m.) which takes about 6 and half hours.
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3100m.) which takes about 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3440m.) and it takes about 5 and half hours.
Day 08: Rest day at Manang and hang in and around town.
Day 09: Trek to Khangsar(3734m).Overnight in tent.
Day 10: Trek to Tilicho Base camp(4800m) Overnight in tent.
Day 11: Trek to Tilicho High Camp(5020m) Overnight in tent.
Day 12: Trek to Cairns(4000m) Overnight in tent.
Day 13: Trek to Larjung and Visit Thakali Ancient Musium. Overnight in lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
Day 16: Rest in Tatopani Enjoying natural hot spring pool.
Day 17: Trek to Ghorepani(2867m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Ghandruk,Visit typical Gurung’s Musiums. Overnight in lodge.
Day 19: Trek to Naya Pul.Drive to Pokhara. Overnight in ***Hotel.
Day 20: Sight Seeing in Pokhara. Overnight in ***Hotel.
Day 21: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Annapurna Base Camp / Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek / Round Annapurna Trek - 18 Days
- Annapurna Circuit - Jomsom Trek - 15 Days
- Ghorepani Trekking - 08 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Treks (Fly In Trek Out) - 12 Days
- Royal Trekking - 07 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking (In Details)- 21 Days
- Panchase Trekking- 06 Days
- Ghale Gaun Trekking - 06 Days
- Sikles Trekking - 07 Days