- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
The Langtang Trek can be easily done in little as a week to two weeks, but day hikes in the upper valley are sure to detain you for another two or three days. It takes about a day to get interesting, first following the continuation of the Dhunche road (a spectacularly destructive feat of engineering, built to reach a lead and zinc mine in the Ganesh Himal) up the unpromising valley of the Trisuli River before leaving the road and rounding a bend to Syabru in the Langtang Valley. The next two days are spent climbing briskly up the gorge like lower valley, where oaks and rhododendron give way to peaceful hemlock and larch forest; after ascending an old moraine, snowy peaks suddenly loom ahead and the gorge opens into a U-shaped glacial valley. Springtime is excellent for flowers here, and in autumn the berberis bushes turn a deep rust color.
Two Bhotiya villages occupy the upper valley: Langtang (3.300m), the bigger of the two, makes a good place to spend a night and acclimatize, while Kyangjin (3.750m) boasts a small gompa, a cheese "factory" (fabulous yogurt) and an attractive chalet-lodge. The Langtang Glacier is a full day's walk further up the valley. You'll want to spend at least a couple of nights in the upper valley to explore the glaciers and ascend the 5.033 metre Yala Peak (Tsergo Ri), from which you can view an awesome white wilderness of peaks, including 8.013-metre Shisha Pangma oc china as well.
Day 01 : Drive Kathmandu – Dhunche [1966m.].
Day 02 : Trek Dhumche – Syabru Gaon [2200m.].
Day 03 : Trek Syabru Gaon – Lama Hotel.[2380m.]
Day 04 : Trek Lama Hotel – Langtang [3500m.].
Day 05 : Trek Langtang – Kyangjin Gomba [3800m.].
Day 06 : Rest day at Kyangjin Gomba for enjoying side trek.
Day 07 : Trek Kyangjin Gomba – Lama Hotel.
Day 08 : Trek Lama Hotel – Dhunche.
Day 09 : Drive Dhunche – Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Langtang Trek - 09 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - 12 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek - 15 Days
- Langtang Ganja La Pass Trekking - 14 Days
- Ganesh Himal Trekking - 21 Days
- Nagarkot Trekking
- Tamang Heritage Trail - 17 Days & 10 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang Trek - 14 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang & Gosainkunda Lake Trek- 17 Days