- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Langtang Gosaikunda combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosaikund. You can visit the beautiful Langtang National park and then trek to the end of the valley to view the wonderful mountains views. Following the Trishuli River north out of Kathmandu, you travel through Trishuli Bazaar and Dhunche to Syabrubensi, a Sherpa village located at the very edge of the Langtang National Park. You then swing east into the Langtang valley, crossing the river several times as you travel up along a gorge-like, lower section of the valley. You pass through oak and rhododendron forests and even cross glacial moraine on your way to the Tamang village of Langtang.
A little further up the valley is Kyangin Gompa, where you stop overnight and sample the local yak cheese. You pass through Nubamatang, nestled in a hidden valley, on your way up to view the glaciers, which mark the gateway into Tibet. Back trekking you travel through Syabru and Sing Gompa to a high plateau, where the sacred lake Gosinkund is located. Crossing the Lauribinayak Pass (4610m.), you continue south, leaving the Langtang region behind you as you travel through the Helambu valley to Gul Bhanjyang.
Day 01 : Drive Kathmandu – Dhunche [1966 m.].
Day 02 : Trek Dhunche – Syabru Gaon [2100 m.].
Day 03 : Trek Syabru Gaon – Lama Hotel [2380m.].
Day 04 : Trek Lama Hotel – Langtang [3500 m.].
Day 05 : Trek Langtang – Kyangjin Gomba [3800 m.].
Day 06 : Rest at Kyangjin Gomba for excursion.
Day 07 : Trek Kyangjin Gomba – Lama Hotel.
Day 08 : Trek Lama Hotel – Syabru Gaon.
Day 09 : Trek Syabru Gaon – Chandanbari [3250m].
Day 10 : Trek Chandanbari – Gosain Kunda [4361m.] – Chandanbari.
Day 11 : Trek Chandanbari – Dhunche.
Day 12 : Drive Dhunche – Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Langtang Trek - 09 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - 12 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek - 15 Days
- Langtang Ganja La Pass Trekking - 14 Days
- Ganesh Himal Trekking - 21 Days
- Nagarkot Trekking
- Tamang Heritage Trail - 17 Days & 10 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang Trek - 14 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang & Gosainkunda Lake Trek- 17 Days