- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
This trek offers the experience of being in a typical Sherpa village and many ancient monasteries. It is a golden chance to learn about life in our villages.
You follow a rugged trail with dramatic views; to the west Himal chuli (7893m) Manaslu (8156mm) and Ganesh Himal (7406m). On a clear day, even the Annapurna range can be seen rising up behind and to the north across the valley is Langtang Lirung. You pass a few huts in the high picture of Laurebina, cross a small ridge and have our first views of the holy lakes. There are about a dozen lakes in the Gosainkunda Basin, the main three being Saraswatikunda, Bhairabkunda, and Gosainkunda. According to legend, Shiva created Gosainkunda when he pierced a glacier with his trident to obtain water to quench his thirst after having swallowed a poison that threatened to destroy the world.
This trek brings you to the Langtang Valley surrounded by Himalayan Peaks. Langtang Lirung-7240m and Ganesh Himal are the highest in the region. Trek up to Kyanjingompa and excursion to Tshergo Ri would acclimatize you well for further trek to Ganja La pass. The trek then turns straight south into the valley of Helambu via the Ganja La pass which is more exciting and challenging as well.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche (1966m.)Overnight in Tent.
Day 02: Trek Dhunche to Syabru Gaon (2100m.)Overnight in Tent.
Day 03: Trek Syabru Gaon to Lama Hotel (2380m.)
Day 04: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang (3500m.)Overnight in Tent.
Day 05: Trek Langtang to Kyangjing Gomba (3800m.)Overnight in Tent.
Day 06: Rest Day at Kyangjing Gomba for excursion.Overnight in Tent.
Day 07: Trek to Ganjala High Camp(4960m).Overnight in Tent.
Day 08: Trek to Gonjala Pass(5130m). Proceed to Yangrikharka(4420m).Overnight in Tent.
Day 09: Trek to Dhukpu(4040m).Overnight in Tent.
Day 10: Trek to TharePati(3510m).Overnight in Tent.
Day 11: Trek to Kutumaang(2470m).Overnight in Tent.
Day 12: Trek to Chisapani.Overnight in Tent.
Day 13: Trek to Sundarijal.Overnight in Tent.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Langtang Trek - 09 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - 12 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek - 15 Days
- Langtang Ganja La Pass Trekking - 14 Days
- Ganesh Himal Trekking - 21 Days
- Nagarkot Trekking
- Tamang Heritage Trail - 17 Days & 10 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang Trek - 14 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang & Gosainkunda Lake Trek- 17 Days