- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Kangchenjunga Base Camp trek is an ideal trekking route for those with time and desire to venture into some of the remote regions of Nepal. Kangchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world at 8586 meters, and is a magnificent peak standing in the border between Nepal and India. Trekking in Kangchenjunga trail begins along the Tamur River through Pipal trees and villages where traditional life is little touched by the modern world. This includes those of the Limbu people, famous for inventing Tongba (the highland concoction made from fermented millet) and as the mainstays in the British Gorkha Regiments. Passing through some of the country's most pristine oak and rhododendron forests brings you to harsher high terrain. Crossing the Mirgin-La pass at 4725 meters gives you views of Makalu, Chamlang and Everest. Next you will pass the Kangchenjunga glacier, and finally you are rewarded with an incredible, close-up view of Kangchenjunga peak as you approach the Kangchenjunga base camp at Pang Pema. Whilst exploring the surrounding area you will also see a panorama of Wedge Peak, The Twins, Pyramid Peak and Tent Peak.
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu, move to Hotel.
Day 02-03: Drive to Medibung.
Day 04: Trek to Dandagaon. Overnight in Tent.
Day 05: Trek to Khewang. Overnight in Tent.
Day 06: Trek to Yanphudin. Overnight in Tent.
Day 07: Trek to Omje Khola. Overnight in Tent.
Day 08: Trek to Torontan . Overnight in Tent.
Day 09: Trek to Tseram. Overnight in Tent.
Day 10: Trek to Oktang. Overnight in Tent.
Day 11: Trek to Glacier Camp. Overnight in Tent.
Day 12: Rest day at Glacier Camp. Overnight in Tent.
Day 13: Trek to Base Camp. Overnight in Tent.
Day 14: Trek back to Oktang,Overnight in Tent.
Day 15: Trek back to Tseram.Overnight in Tent.
Day 16: Trek back to Torontan.Overnight in Tent.
Day 17: Trek back to Yanphudin.Overnight in Tent.
Day 18: Trek back to Khewang.Overnight in Tent.
Day 19: Trek back to Dandagaon.Overnight in Tent.
Day 20: Trek back to Medibung.Overnight in Tent.
Day 21: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost