- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Jomsom Muktinath Trek (Fly In - Trek Out)
This trek is a part of Annapurna trek. In comparison to others, it is an easier trek. One of the most significant features of this trek is that it can be done through out the year as it falls under rain shadow area. The route actually crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for some magnificent views of the northern flanks. The entire route remains below 4000 meters but the trek is purely stimulating. This is a remarkable trek where you can explore the Buddhist and Hindu culture as well.
To mention about some attractions of this trek are that there are spectacular mountain views, deepest gorge in the world and Jomsom is known as arid valley stunning you to praise it. On the other hand, Muktinath is Nepal’s most famous pilgrimage site with one hundred and eight stone taps and the marvelous temples.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.).
Day 02: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom (2713 m.) and trek Jomsom to Kagbeni (2895 m.) for about 3 hours.
Day 03: Trek from Kagbeni to Muktinath (3795 m.) which takes about 4 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2713 m.) and it takes about 5 hours.
Day 05: Trek from Jomsom to Tukuche (2591 m.) which takes about 4 hours.
Day 06: Trek from Tukuche to Ghasa (2013 m.) and it takes about 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek Ghasa to Tatopani (1189 m.) which takes about 5 hours.
Day 08: Trek from Tatopani to Sikha (2330 m.) for about 4 hours.
Day 09: Trek from Sikha to Ghorepani (2853 m.) and it takes about three hours.
Day 10: Trek from Ghorepani to Hille (1475 m.) which takes about 4 and half hours.
Day 11: Trek from Hille to New Bridge (Nayapul) via Birethanti which takes about three hours. And drive from Nayapul to Pokhara by car for 1 and half hours.
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
Other Related Links:
- Annapurna Base Camp / Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek / Round Annapurna Trek - 18 Days
- Annapurna Circuit - Jomsom Trek - 15 Days
- Ghorepani Trekking - 08 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Treks (Fly In Trek Out) - 12 Days
- Royal Trekking - 07 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking (In Details)- 21 Days
- Panchase Trekking- 06 Days
- Ghale Gaun Trekking - 06 Days
- Sikles Trekking - 07 Days