- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Location : Khumbu – Mahalangur Himal
Climbing Routes – South east ridge/ South west ridge.
For Royalty of Nepal Mountains, Click Here...
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu, move to Hotel.
Day 02: One and Half hour drive to Nagarkot. Accommodation in luxury tents for acclimatization.
Day 03: Early morning sunrise view of the mountains. Visit some highest points to observe kathmandu Valley and overnight at camp.
Day 04: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m). Trek to Phakding(2645m).
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 06: Rest and Acclimatization in Namche Bazar.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjung .
Day 08: Trek to Dole(4200m).
Day 09: Trek to Macchermo(4410m).
Day 10: Trek to Gokyo Lake. (4750m).
Day 11: Rest and Acclimatization in Gokyo.
Day 12: Trek to Ngozumba Lake(4998m)
Day 13: Trek to Hungchi Base Camp(5,357m)
Day 14-32: Climbing Period.
Day 33: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 34: Trek back to Gokyo.
Day 35: Trek Back to Khumjung. Overnight in Tent.
Day 36: Trek back to Phakding. Overnight in Tent.
Day 37: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 38: Fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Everest Expedition - 58 Days & 61 Days
- Amadablam Expedition (6812m) 22349ft - 27 Days
- Kanchenjunga Expedition - 60 Days
- Makalu Expedition (8462m) 27765ft - 47 / 59 Days
- Thamserku Expedition - 27 Days
- Pumori Expedition - 30 Days
- Lhotse Expedition - 30 Days
- Shisapangma Expedition - 40 Days
- Cholatse Expedition (6440m) 21130ft - 22 Days
- Cho Oyu Expedition 8,201m. / 26,906ft. - 40 Days
- Hungchi Expedition - 38 Days
- Lobuche Expedition - 19 Days
- Royalty of Nepal Mountain Climbing