- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Ghorepani Treks - 08 Days
This trek follows a historic trade route towards Tibet as far as Ghorepani (poonhill). Here, at 3210, is a spectacular panoramic view of the Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna II, South II, Nilgiri, Tukchey, Dhampus peak, Butterfly mountain & Himchuli and all mountain range of Annapurna region. Descending on a narrow trail through rhododendron forests to Ghandrung (a large and picturesque Gurung village), the route continues back to Pokhara on a ridge that offers frequent views of Machhapuchhare, the "Fishtail" mountain. This is also one of the special trek for those bird and nature lovers because much of the walking trail is through forests abounding in bird life.
Pokhara is connected to Kathmandu by a 200 Km. long road. Depending on your schedule and budget, you have the option of taking a 35 minutes flight to Pokhara or taking a 7hrs trip by tourist bus to Pokhara.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.).
Day 02: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) by car which takes 1 and half hours drive. Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Tikhedhunga (1577 m.) via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes about 4 hours.
Day 03: Trek from Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.) and it takes about 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tadapani (2675m.) which takes about 5 and half hours.
Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks. After breakfast trek Ghorepani to Tadapani (2650 m.).
Day 05: Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.) and it takes about 3 hours.
Day 06: Trek from Ghandruk (1950m.) to Pothana (1990m.) which takes about 6 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Pothana to Dhampus Phedi (1113m.) which takes about 4 hours.
Day 08: Drive back Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
Other Related Links:
- Annapurna Base Camp / Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek / Round Annapurna Trek - 18 Days
- Annapurna Circuit - Jomsom Trek - 15 Days
- Ghorepani Trekking - 08 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Treks (Fly In Trek Out) - 12 Days
- Royal Trekking - 07 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking (In Details)- 21 Days
- Panchase Trekking- 06 Days
- Ghale Gaun Trekking - 06 Days
- Sikles Trekking - 07 Days