- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Ganesh Himal, not frequented by many tourists and it situated in central Nepal, northwest of Kathmandu the terraced hillsides seem to climb to the sky. Many interesting ethnic groups a mixed of lifestyle offer you a glimpse into real Nepali life and this gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with locals, hence giving the visitor a sense of satisfaction.
Besides it's the area also offer you, an excellent habitat for a wide variety of plants and animals; 526 species of plants (including 40 species of orchids), and 300 species of birds. Other interesting wild animals are the Himalayan Thar, Gaur, many kinds of Monkeys and musk Deer. There are some interesting panoramic viewpoints, which are called Singala pass, Pangsang Bhanjyang, Jaisal Kunda, Jyamrung. These places offer more than 40 mountains over 6000m (19'680ft.). We start our trek from Betrawati, after driving almost 4 and half hours from Kathmandu. Going through picturrsque village and unspoiled area of the country lead us to Singalala where mountain views are superb. From here we descend through beautiful village and finally get to Arughat where we catch our bus to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu: Trishuli bazzar(540m.) by bus.
Day 02: Trek Trishuli Bazaar to Samari Bhyanjyang (1250m.).
Day 03: Trek Samari Bhyanjyang to Katunje Bazaar (765m.).
Day 04: Trek Katunje Bazaar to Sundar Bazaar(Khahare) (645m.).
Day 05: Rest at Sundar Bazaar.( a small market place to buy things, swimming, and relax)
Day 06: Trek Sundar Bazaar to Kintangphedi (655m.)
Day 07: Trek Kintangphedi to Jharlang (1600m.)
Day 08: Trek Jharlang to Hindung (2100m.)
Day 09: Trek Hindung to RajaKharka (3100m.), enjoy the life of cowherds.
Day 10: Trek Rajakharka to Ganesh Himal Base Camp (4115m.)
Day 11: Rest Day at the Base Camp to enjoy the view of the mountains and lakes.
Day 12: Trek Ganesh Himal Base Camp to Hindung.
Day 13: Trek Hindung to Laba (1750m.)
Day 14: Trek Laba to Rigaon (1866m.).
Day 15: Trek Rigaon to Ganga Jamuna twin falls (3244m.)
Day 16: Rest Day at Ganja Jamuna to explore the natural beauty of the place.
Day 17: Trek Ganga Jamuna to Budhathum (800m.)
Day 18: Trek Budhathum to Arughat Bazaar (450m.)
Day 19: Trek Arughat Bazaar to Khanchowk (1050m.)
Day 20: Trek Khanchowk to Gorkha (1143m.)
Day 21: Drive from Gorkha to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Langtang Trek - 09 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trek - 12 Days
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek - 15 Days
- Langtang Ganja La Pass Trekking - 14 Days
- Ganesh Himal Trekking - 21 Days
- Nagarkot Trekking
- Tamang Heritage Trail - 17 Days & 10 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang Trek - 14 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trail combining Langtang & Gosainkunda Lake Trek- 17 Days