- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
The Tibetan name for Mount Everest is Chomolungma or Qomolangma (meaning "Mother of the Universe"). According to English accounts of the mid-19th century, the local name in Darjeeling for Mount Everest was Deodungha, or "Holy Mountai.". In the 1960s, the Government of Nepal gave the mountain an official Nepali name: Sagarmatha, meaning "Head of the Sky".
Solu Khumbu is one of the famous areas in Nepal. Here is the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest or as the Nepalese call her, Sagarmatha goddess mother of the World. We are amongst the Sherpas, a happy, tough race who live in this area of the Himalayan giants. We pass through many charming Sherpa villages with their picturesque gompas.
This area is really, the roof of the world and is trekker's dream to be hold. Time for acclimatization is very important, especially if you are flying up.
We start trekking from Lukla to Thame and Tyengboche, which has a vast panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks including Mt. Everest.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 02: Trek Namche Bazaar (3440 m.)
Day 03: Rest at Namche Bazar for acclimatization.
Day 04: Trek to Thame [3739m].
Day 05: Trek to Khumjung [3790m].
Day 06: Trek to Dole [4040m] .
Day 07: Trek from Dole to Machhermo [4410m].
Day 08: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo [4750m].
Day 09: Rest day at Gokyo and excursion in and around Gokyo valley.
Day 10: Trek to Gokyo Ri [5340m] & Trek back to Machhermo (4410m.)
Day 11: Trek from Machhermo to Namche Bazaar (3440m.)
Day 12: Trek from Namche to Phakding (2652m.) .
Day 13: Trek from Phakding to Lukla [2800m].
Day 14: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Everest Advance Base Camp Trek with Lhasa Trip ( 22 Days)
- Everest Trekking - 14 Days
- Everest base Camp Kalapatthar Trek - 16 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 15 Days
- Everest Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking - 28 Days
- 16 Days Everest Base Camp with Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days