- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
This trek gives you the grand tour of the famous Khumbu valley. This is a strenuous trek leading to Gokyo Lake and over the Cho La at 5,430m making a circuit of Tawache (6,367m.) and Cholatse (6,440m). Emerging into the Khumbu valley above Lobuje the trail continues up to Kalapatthar and then back to Lukla via Tengboche and Namche Bazaar. The small herding settlement of Gokyo (4750m) lies on the banks of the third lake in a series of small turquoise mountain lakes and on the ridge above Gokyo, the four peaks above 8000m of Cho You, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu expose themselves. In addition to this you can have a look at the tremendous ice ridge between Cho You and Gyachung (7922m), considered one of the most dramatic panoramas in the Khumbu region. There are many options for additional exploration and high-altitude walking, including the crossing of Cho La, a 5420m-high pass into Khumbu and a hike to Gokyo Ri.
Strenuous trekking is continuously rewarded with dramatic Himalayan scenes, including four of the world’s highest peaks: Cho Oyu (8,201m.), Makalu (8,463m.), Lhotse (8,516m.) and Everest (8,848m.). Breathtaking mountain vistas are complemented by visits to Sherpa villages, homes and monasteries offering you an insight into the quiet but, culturally vibrant Sherpa way of life.
Day 01 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 02 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m).
Day 03 : Rest at Namche Bazar for acclimatization.
Day 04 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3850 m).
Day 05 : Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche( 4350m)
Day 06 : Rest at Dingboche for acclimatization.
Day 07 : Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung (4730m)
Day 08 : Trek to Chhukung Ri (5546m),Lobuche (4900m) via Dongla(4620m).
Day 09 : Trek from Lobuche (4900m) to Gorakshep (5180m).
Day 10 : Trek to Kalapatthar(5545m) for sunrise view beyond the Himalayas. back to Pheriche.
Day 11 : Trek to Phortse (3750m).
Day 12 : Trek from Phortse (3750m) to Khumjung (3790m).
Day 13 : Trek from Khumjung to Thame (3800m).
Day 14 : Trek from Thame to Monjo (2835m).
Day 15 : Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2800m).
Day 16 : Take a flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Everest Advance Base Camp Trek with Lhasa Trip ( 22 Days)
- Everest Trekking - 14 Days
- Everest base Camp Kalapatthar Trek - 16 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 15 Days
- Everest Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking - 28 Days
- 16 Days Everest Base Camp with Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days