- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
With eight of the Worlds ten highest peaks, Nepal is loaded with spectacular mountains vistas. The Everest trekking is justifiably famous not only for its proximity to the world's highest mountain but also for its friendly Sherpa people. Picturesque villages, great variety of cultures and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The Sagarmatha National Park is rich with flora and fauna, but the existence of the Yeti remains a mystery.
After a seven hours scenic drive to Jiri, we follow spectacular route via Solukhumbu area through the heart of fine Sherpa villages, each village having something new to offer. It offers an ample chance to explore beautiful forest, farming country sides and several monasteries situated at high elevation on the way to Lukla. Once one has passed Lukla, we climb on to Namche, the main trading village of the Khumbu area continuing via Thyangboche monastery to Pherche and Lobuche. The trek has got several numbers of attractions, chief of which are the spectacular scenery, the unique culture of the Sherpa people of the Solukhumbu, the region where Mt. Everest and its attendant lesser peaks are located.
Day 01 : Drive to Jiri (1305m).
Day 02 : Trek Jiri – Deurali (2500m).
Day 03 : Trek Deurali – Sete (2575m).
Day 04 : Trek Sete – Lamjura Pass (3530m.) - Junbesi (2675m).
Day 05 : Trek Junbesi – Trakshindo Pass ( 3071m.) – Nunthala (2350m).
Day 06 : Trek Nunthala – Kharikhola (2050m).
Day 07 : Trek Kharikhola – Surke (2339m).
Day 08 : Trek Surke – Phakding (2640m).
Day 09 : Trek Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3446m).
Day 10 : Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 11 : Trek Namche Bazaar – Tyangboche (3867m).
Day 12 : Trek Thyangboche –Dingboche (4343m).
Day 13 : Rest at Dingboche for acclimatization. On this day it is possible to make side trip towards Chukhung (4730m).
Day 14 : Trek Dingboche – Lobuche Village(4840m).
Day 15 : Trek Lobuche – Gorakshep (5321m.) – Everest Base Camp (5486m.) – Gorakshep.
Day 16 : Trek Gorakshep – Kala Pathar (5545m) – Lobuche.
Day 17 : Trek Lobuche – Tengboche.
Day 18 : Trek Tyangboche – Khumjung (3790m) – Namche Bazaar.
Day 19 : Trek Namche Bazaar – Lukla (2800m).
Day 20 : Trek Lukla - Surke.
Day 22 : Trek Surke- Kharikhola.
Day 24 : Trek Kharikhola - Junbeshi.
Day 25 : Trek Junbeshi - Sete.
Day 26 : Sete - Deurali.
Day 27 : Deurali - Jiri.
Day 28 : Drive Jiri - Kathmandu by bus.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Everest Advance Base Camp Trek with Lhasa Trip ( 22 Days)
- Everest Trekking - 14 Days
- Everest base Camp Kalapatthar Trek - 16 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 15 Days
- Everest Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking - 28 Days
- 16 Days Everest Base Camp with Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days