- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Dolpo / upper dolpo trekking
The word Dolpo refers to a specific area of Tibetan heritage located in the northern portion of Dolpa District. Actually, Dolpa District, as a whole, is home to many diverse ethnic groups, including Hindu, Shaman, Buddhist and Bonpo.
Dolpa is one of the most remote and sparsely populated Districts in Nepal. The landscape is characterized by high steep valleys and relatively dry climate. No roads exist; access is by small plane or many Day walking. Peoples of Dolpa have been in dark side of development.
After creation of Shey- Phoksundo National Park in 1984, Trekking to Dolpo started .The culture and the wild life with wonderful combination of plants and animals can be observed in the Dolpo trek further more trek encompasses the views of Mt.Dhaulagiri, Blue Sheep and Snow Leopard.
Day 01 : Fly kathmandu to Nepalgungj . Overnight in lodge.
Day 02 : Fly Nepalgunj to Juphal.Overnight in lodge.
Day 03 : Trek to Dunai. Overnight in tent.
Day 04 : Trek to Hanke check post. Overnight in tent.
Day 05 : Trek to Reji. Overnight in tent.
Day 06 : Trek to Sheyphoksundo Lake. Overnight in tent.
Day 07 : Sheyphoksundo Lake Rest. Overnight in tent.
Day 08 : Trek to Baga La Base Camp.Overnight in tent.
Day 09 : Trek to Numla Base Camp. Overnight in tent.
Day 10 : Trek to Kakar Gompa. Overnight in tent.
Day 11 : Trek to Dho-Tarap. Overnight in tent.
Day 12 : Rest at Dho-Tarap.
Day 13 : Trek to Big-Cave. Overnight in tent.
Day 14 : Trek to Lahini. Overnight in tent.
Day 15 : Trek to Tarakot. Overnight in tent.
Day 16 : Trek to Heute Ghar. Overnight in tent.
Day 17 : Trek to Dunai. Overnight in tent.
Day 18 : Trek to Juphal. Overnight in tent.
Day 19 : Fly to Nepalgunj. Overnight in lodge.
Day 20 : Fly or Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost