- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Mt. Dhaulagiri is (8167 meters) the world's seventh highest peak, rises majestically in isolation above the deep gorge of the Kali Gandaki valley unfolds breathtaking around Dhaulagiri trek at its best. Trekking around Dhaulagiri is one of the challenging adventure treks in Nepal. This round Dhaulagiri trekking follows glaciers and crosses high snowcapped passes, a challenge suited only to fit individuals wishing to go on remote demanding trekking in Nepal. Walk through the valley of Myagdi, lush terraced hillsides, traditional villages, rugged terrain of massif Dhaulagiri, tough but technically straight forward French and Thapa passes are simply sensational for the everlasting memories being in Nepal for strenuous camping trekking to Dhaulagiri.
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu-Pokhara-Beni.
Day 2: Trek to Tatopani.
Day 3: Trek to Dharapani.
Day 4: Trek to Takum
Day 5: Trek to Takum
Day 6: Trek to Bagharchap.
Day 7: Trek toDobang.
Day 8: Trek to chartare.
Day 9: Trek to Puchhar.
Day 10: Trek to Italian Base camp.
Day 11: Trek to hight Base camp.)
Day 12: Trek to hideen vally
Day 13: Trek to over cross Dhampus Pass (5155m).
Day 14: Trek to Marpha.
Day 15: Trek to Ghasa.
Day 16: Trek to Totopani.
Day 17: Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 18: Trek to Tikedhunga.
Day 19: Trek to Nayapul drive to Pokhara.
Day 20: Fly or Drive to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost