- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
dhampus peak climbing (Thapa Peak) (6035m)
Situated in the heart of the Dhawalagiri region, Dhampus peak is an interesting peak for climbers. Dhampus Peak lays Northeast of the big Dhaulagiri massif. It is in terms of climbing technicalities an easy mountain to ascent. The overwhelming altitude differences between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges make Dhampus Peak a very exposed spot to observe the scenery from. Having Tukuche Peak (6920m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) spectacularly near you enjoy the feeling of being part of the extreme altitudes of the Himalayas. The biggest mountain range in the world with uninterrupted heights between seven and eight thousand meters, containing Annapurna -1, 2, 3 & 4, Annapurna-South, The Nilgiris and Tilicho Peak tower above the horizon in the South.
Itinerary - Route 01
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sight seeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive/Fly Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Beni. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 05: Trek To Tatopani(1990m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Ghasa(2010m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Kalopani(2530m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Marpha(2670m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Yak Kharka(3680m). Overnight in Tent.
Day 10: Trek to Base camp. Overnight in Tent.
Day 11: Acclimatization and Climbing Practice. Overnight in Tent.
Day 12: Conquer Dhampus Peak. Back to base camp.
Day 13-15: Trek back to Yak kharka,Jomsom(2710m). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 16: Fly to Pokhara. Overnight in *** Hotel.
Day 17: Sight Seeing in Pokhara.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- All meals (B/L/D) & accommodation (Lodge/Tented camp) during the trekking & climbing period
- National park permit & peak climbing permit
- Climbing Equipments
- Domestic airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- English speaking climbing sherpa.
- Highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing & salary
- Staffs insurance
- Rescue Help
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Airport pick up & drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
Other Related Links:
- Cholatse Peak Climbing - 29 Days
- Chulu East / Chulu Centre Peak Climbing - 22 Days - 28 Days
- Chulu West Peak Climbing - 22 Days & 28 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Island Peak Climbing - 18 Days / 21 Days / 25 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 16 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Naya Khang Peak Climbing - 14 Days
- Pachharmo Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Ramdhung Peak Climbing - 24 Days
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing - 23 Days
- Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak Climbing - 22 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
- Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Kwandge Peak Climbing - 16 Days