- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Cholatse (6440m) also called as Jobo Lhaptshan is located in at the Khumbu Himalayan Region. Cholatse is connected to Taboche (6,501m) by a long ridge. Cholatse Peak is very hard to climb than other peak in Nepal. Only few climbers scaled this peak. Climbers need a vast mountaineeting ability to climb this peak.
The Chola glacier descends off the east face. The north and east faces of Cholatse can be seen from Dughla, on the trail to Mount Everest base camp.
Cholatse was first climbed via the southwest ridge on April 22, 1982 by Vern Clevenger, Galen Rowell, John Rowell and Bill O'Connor. The north face was successfully scaled in 1984.
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 03: Preparation for Immigration things and climbing.
Day 04: Flight from KTM – Lukla. Trek to Phakding (2,652m).
Day 05: Phakding to Namche (3,440m)- Beginning with a slight climb to Jhorsalle, the trail passes a waterfall. All day, we pass villages interspersed with magnificent forest- rhododendron, magniolia trees and giant firs. And on the way to walking you will be rewarded (weather permitting) your first glimpse of Kusum Kanggru (6369m) Thamserku (6608m) Everest (8848m) and Nuptse (7879 m). A steep climb up to the beautiful village of Namche bazaar (3440m).
Day 06: Acclimatization day in Namche. Acclimatization is most important before proceeding to a higher elevation. It is therefore recommended that you take a short days hike to Thame, Khunde or Khumjung or relax and explore the sherpa culture of Namche.
Day 07: Namchebazaar to Phortse Thanga:Leave Namche along the direction of the gompa and turn right afater the large rocks engraved with Buddhist images.The trek climbs the hill to Khumjung and descends to the valley of Dudhkoshi and arrives at Phortse Thanga (3,500m) which offers superb views of Thamserku(6,608m), Kangtewa
Day 08: Phortse Thanga to Machermo: This will be another short day trek to aid acclimatization to the altitude.The path goes through the middle of forest and offers the first view of Cho you peak (8,153m), working , through rhododendron forest and juniper and large conifers appear as the elevation increases making the trekking beautiful in spring. The trail passes through kharkas and summer settlements to Dole after thatWe wil work across a rocky terrain scattered with a few dwarf rhododendrons. Staying overnight at Machermo at (4,410m)
Day 09: Machermo to Gokyo Lake
Day 10: Gokyo Lake explore around: The excurtion to the Gokyo peak usually starts early in the morning. The climb is quite steep first 30 minutes; it will take you an hour to reach the top with its traditional prayer flags. From where you will have a magnificent view of highest peaks, from the west to east are Cho you (8,153m), Gyachung Kang (7,922m), Everest ( 8848m), Lhotse (8,501m) and further way Makalu, On the way to descent you can enjoy, superb view of Gokyo Lake
Day 11: Gokyo lake to Chola Phedi.
Day 12: Cho La Phedi - Chola La pass to Jungla (Dzongla)
Day 13: Dzongla to Cholatse Base camp
climbing period for Cholatse
Day 24: Base Camp to Pangboche
Day 25: Pangboche to Namche
Day 26: Namche to Lukla
Day 27: Flight from Lukla - KTM, transfer to hotel
Day 28 : Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 29: Final departure, transfer to airport.
- All meals (B/L/D) & accommodation (Lodge/Tented camp) during the trekking & climbing period
- National park permit & peak climbing permit
- Climbing Equipments
- Domestic airfare
- Domestic airport tax
- English speaking climbing sherpa.
- Highly experienced staffs
- Staffs food, clothing & salary
- Staffs insurance
- Rescue Help
- All necessary grounded transportation
- Airport pick up & drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
- Cholatse Peak Climbing - 29 Days
- Chulu East / Chulu Centre Peak Climbing - 22 Days - 28 Days
- Chulu West Peak Climbing - 22 Days & 28 Days
- Dhampus Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Island Peak Climbing - 18 Days / 21 Days / 25 Days
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 16 Days
- Mera Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Naya Khang Peak Climbing - 14 Days
- Pachharmo Peak Climbing - 21 Days
- Paldor Peak Climbing - 17 Days
- Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Pokhalde Peak Climbing - 18 Days
- Ramdhung Peak Climbing - 24 Days
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing - 23 Days
- Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak Climbing - 22 Days
- Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
- Kusum Kangaru Peak Climbing - 19 Days
- Kwandge Peak Climbing - 16 Days