- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Mt.Cholatse Expedition (6440m) 21130ft
Mt. Cholatse is a really beautiful climbed mountain. The normal route starts from Macchermo side by the Gokyo Everest Trek. Several Unclimbed and difficult routes starts from Chola Lake,. It is in normal Everest Base Camp Route.
LOCATION : Khumbu Himal
For Royalty of Nepal Mountains, Click Here...
Day 1: Arrival in kathmandu, move to Hotel.
Day 2: One and Half hour drive to Nagarkot. Accommodation in luxury tents for acclimatization.
Day 3: Early morning sunrise view of the mountains. Visit some highest points to observe kathmandu Valley and overnight at camp.
Day 4: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m). Trek to Phakding(2645m).
Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 6: Rest and Acclimatization in Namche Bazar.
Day 7: Trek to Khumjung .
Day 8: Trek to Dole(4200m).
Day 9: Trek to Macchermo(4410m).
Day 10: Trek to Gokyo Lake.(4750m).
Day 11: Trek to Gokyo Ri and trek to Tangan(4750m).
Day 12: Trek to Cholatse Base Camp (5,151m).
Day 13-17: Climbing Period.
Day 18: Cleaning up Base Camp and Trek back to Dole.
Day 19: Trek back to Khumjung.
Day 20: Trek back to Phakding.
Day 21: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 22: Fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
Other Related Links:
- Everest Expedition - 58 Days & 61 Days
- Amadablam Expedition (6812m) 22349ft - 27 Days
- Kanchenjunga Expedition - 60 Days
- Makalu Expedition (8462m) 27765ft - 47 / 59 Days
- Thamserku Expedition - 27 Days
- Pumori Expedition - 30 Days
- Lhotse Expedition - 30 Days
- Shisapangma Expedition - 40 Days
- Cholatse Expedition (6440m) 21130ft - 22 Days
- Cho Oyu Expedition 8,201m. / 26,906ft. - 40 Days
- Hungchi Expedition - 38 Days
- Lobuche Expedition - 19 Days
- Royalty of Nepal Mountain Climbing