- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Bhairav Kunda - means in Sanskrit a holy lake named after a destructive name of
lord Shiva the "Bhairav". The place "Bhairav Kunda" is located to the northeast
of Kathmandu and next right to Panch Pokhari and closer to Nepal - Tibet border.
After breakfast at the restaurant, we take a bus ride out of the Valley and up
through the hills. After 5 hours bus ride we arrive at the trek starting point
called Jalbire. Jalbire is a traditional small town full of "Newari" culture. We
are going to spend the first night of our outdoor adventure right nearby small "Newari" town of Jalbire. Our Guide gives a short briefing of trekking on the first night. He also explains about the altitude sickness and all the beautiful spots from where you can see an excellent view of mountains. During our 10 days trip, we observe the different ways of life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestations and meadows. The top of Bhairav Kunda offers an excellent view of Rolwaling range, jugal Himalayan range and some of the Tibetan mountain as well.
On the last day of the trip we take a bus drive back to Kathmandu from Larche or you can combine the rafting tour with this trek as well.
Starting from: Balephi on the Arniko Highway
Ending at: Larcha by the Arniko Highway
Highest access of the trek: Bhairav Kunda (4250m)
Culture: Newar, Gurung, Sherpa
Mode of trekking tour: Camping only
Himalayan sights: Jugal Himal, Rolwaling range, Tibetan range
Most Attraction of the trek: Newly started trekking route in the real off touristic area by The Nepal-Tibet border
Bhairab Kunda Trekking Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple The Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Kathmandu (1350m.) - Jalbire (1000m.) Drive by Bus about 4-5 hours
Day 4: Jalbire - Chanaute (1350m.) 4hours walk.
Day 5: Chanaute - Khani Gaon (2000m.) 6hours walk.
Day 6: Rest day with Local Village sightseeing
Day 7: Khani Gaon - Forest Camp (3150m.) 6-7 hours walk
Day 8: Forest Camp - Pati (3765m.) 5 hours walk
Day 9: Pati - Bhairav Kunda (4250m.) 3 hours walk
Day 10: Bhairav Kunda - Sherpa Gaon (2500m.) After Sunrise view 6-7 hours walk.
Day 11: Sherpa Gaon - Larcha (1500m.) and visit Hot spring (Kodari highway)
Day 12: Larcha - Kathmandu drive by bus 5-6 hours
Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu ,Nepali Diiner wtih cultural show, hotel
Day 14: Final departure , transfer to airport.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost