- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Annapurna Base Camp / Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
Annapurna on the north side from Pokhara, Nepal's spectacular diversity appears at its finest the deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical forest to a high, dry landscape resembling with the Tibetan Plateau. This is the most popular trekking region ever in the world, attracting over 75% of all trekkers. It's also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views.
Two main trails follow river valleys in relatively easy ascents: up the Kali Gandaki to Jomosom and Muktinath, and up the Marsyangdi to Manang. By crossing a high but straightforward pass, the Thorung La, these trails can be joined into the classic Annapurna Circuit. As the land climbs, thatch-roofed mud-walled huts are replaced by flat-roofed stone houses, and people change from farmers to herders, Hindus to Buddhists. The Annapurna region dramatically reveals the highland/lowland cultural and geographic frontier running across Nepal. Mountain views are frequent and excellent, and if they don't equal the heart-of-the-mountains feeling of Khumbu, there's the Annapurna Sanctuary, a secluded high-altitude hollow ringed by huge peaks.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 02: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) by car, which takes approximately 1 and half hours drive.
Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Tikhedhunga (1577 m.). via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes about 4 hours.
Day 03: Trek from Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.) and it takes about 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tadapani (2675m.) which takes about 5 and half hours.
Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhare (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks. After breakfast trek Ghorepani to Tadapani (2650 m.).
Day 05: Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Chhumrung (2050 m.). which takes about 4 and half hours
Day 06: Trek from Chhumrung (2050 m.) to Himalaya which takes about 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Himalaya. to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m.) and it takes about 6 hours.
Day 08: Trek back from Annapurna Base Camp to Bambo and takes you about 6 hours
Day 09: Trek from Bambo to Jhinu and it takes about 4 hours.
Day 10: Trek from Jhinu to Pothana and it takes about 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek from pothana to phedi which is about 2 and half hours ana from Phedi to Pokhara by car which is about 30 minute.
Day 12: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
Other Related Links:
- Annapurna Base Camp / Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek / Round Annapurna Trek - 18 Days
- Annapurna Circuit - Jomsom Trek - 15 Days
- Ghorepani Trekking - 08 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Treks (Fly In Trek Out) - 12 Days
- Royal Trekking - 07 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking (In Details)- 21 Days
- Panchase Trekking- 06 Days
- Ghale Gaun Trekking - 06 Days
- Sikles Trekking - 07 Days